35 Money Saving Tips For 2014
1. Know your need and buy in bulk with store.
2. before buying any product compare their price.
3. To save on your shopping bill avoid impulsive buying.
4. Program your air condition for auto cutof.
5. To save fuel cost and time save your bill online.
6. Always look for discount offer, sale or coupon while making purchase.
7. Save money by buying clothes / electronic items in off season.
8. Make a list before going on shopping and stick to list.
9. Unplug and switch off your appliance if not in use.
10. Avoid unnecessary travel and use of vehicle.
11. Try to increase fuel efficiency of your vehicle.
12. Try to reuse water or use rainwater.
13. Maximize air flow lighting arrangement in your house to save electricity bill.
14. Make effort to dry clean clothes at home.
15. Make your own gift instead of buying from store.
16. Start saving automatically by deducting some money from account directly and depositing on other account.
17. Don’t spend big money on entertainment.
18. Avoid visiting hotel quite often.
19. If you receive gift and if you are not going to use it re gift it to save money.
20. Invite friends and relatives at home for party instead of going out.
21. Cancel unused club membership.
22. Avoid excessive use of credit card.
23. Give up bad habit like cigarettes, alcohol etc.
24. Get rid of unread magazine subscription.
25. Take good care of your health to save on medical expense.
26. Think of repaying home loan.
27. Cut cost of utility bill by adopting energy saving appliance and lighting fixtures.
28. You can think of reading newspaper online instead of physical copy.
29. Try repair stuff instead of own vehicle.
30. Reduce your mobile by removing unwanted services.
31. Cut down your vacation travel spending.
32. Cancel cable channel subscription if you don’t watch.
33. Use public transportation instead of own vehicle.
34. If possible go for carpool to save money.
35. Check for reliability and fuel efficiency while buying new vehicle.